You may have heard from me on...
2024 is your year to...
✓ Be paid what you're worth
✓ Conquer self-confidence
✓ Defuse that narcissist at work
✓ Make an exciting career change
Wondering how to get there?
I will cover all of this and more in The Confident Career Woman, my 8-week course which will help you navigate your career with confidence.JOIN THE WAITLIST
Do you relate to any of these?
- You're suffering from impostor syndrome
- The narcissistic co-worker or difficult boss is causing you stress
- You have what it takes to be promoted but lack the confidence to ask
- It's time for a career change but you don't know where to start
- You're unsure what it is that makes YOU stand out from the rest
- No-one is giving you practical advice that actually works
- You wish you had access to clear, straight-forward career advice from a trusted expert
I can help you navigate your career with clarity and confidence.
I'm Amanda Rose, your career mentor and guide.
Watch this video to learn about how The Confident Career Woman can help you.
The Confident Career Woman
with Amanda Rose
Are you ready to take control of your career?
This 8-week course will teach you everything you need to know to excel professionally.
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish your value and confidence
- Deal with conflict at work successfully
- Take the next step in your career
- Create a mindset to set you up for growth
With the right tools and strategies you can confidently navigate your career. Let me show you how.JOIN THE WAITLIST
Here's what you'll learn over our eight weeks together
Creating a Strong Foundation
Learn actionable steps you can take to set yourself up for success, including:
- The importance of creating a personal brand that represents you
- How to map out your values and strengths
- Building your confidence and caring less about what other people think
- Curing imposter syndrome and saying goodbye to feeling inadequate
+ A guide to defining your personal brand
+ Confidence building worksheet
+ AND a downloadable to help you stay on track
Working with People
The next step is to relate well to people in the workplace (even if they get on your nerves). In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- Flattery – why it's dangerous, how to spot it and how to respond
- Friends at work – should you have them?
- Dealing with humiliation without crumbling
+ A guide on how to spot flattery and the phrases to use when responding
+ AND bonus lesson: How to Handle Rejection
The secret to building a career is to have a plan. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- Developing your very own career plan
- Mastering your CV, cover letter and interview
- Quitting your job well
+ A guide to creating a stand out CV and cover letter
+ Live online workshop: How to Become a LinkedIn Pro
+ Checklist on what to do to quit your job well
The Power of Language
Language is a powerful career tool. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- Ways to say no without actually using the word no
- The power of silence (being heard without saying a word)
- Burning bridges without the fire and consequence
+ A guide to say no to all kinds of situations
+ AND bonus lesson: Don't Ask, Don't Get – taking strategic risks to open doors
Performance reviews come down to being prepared. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- How to design your business case for a promotion
- Subtle self promotion without the guilt or embarrassment
- Strategies on how to negotiate like a pro
- Why it's important to master the first 30 days in a new job (and how)
- Making a career change successfully
+ How to establish your business case for a promotion, with examples
+ A guide on transferable skills, what they are and how to apply them
+ AND bonus lesson: Maternity Leave Preparation Guide
Dealing with Conflict
How to quietly resolve and reduce conflict. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- Handling a workplace narcissist and reducing your stress
- What conflict really is and how to handle it
- Dealing with a difficult boss without getting fired
+ Guides detailing common workplace conflict situations and how to respond
Being aware of your thoughts can make a difference in how you deal with your career. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- How to avoid self-sabotage (instead, be your own biggest fan)
- Handling a bad day (with practical strategies I use myself)
- Peak productivity techniques – that no-one actually tells you!
+ Reminders for when you're dealing with a bad day
+ Resources to help you stay productive
We can lead with or without a team so it's always important to know how to lead effectively. In this lesson, you’ll learn about:
- The true qualities of a leader with strong foundations
- The importance of mentoring if you want to make an impact
- Becoming a first time leader (and why it's not as hard as you think)
+ A guide on the qualities you should cultivate as a leader
+ AND bonus lesson: Upskilling – why you need to do it and how
You also get these great bonuses:
- Bonus downloads, toolkits, guides and resources
- Membership to the Confident Career Woman Facebook Group
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Amanda Rose #BossLady
I help women become confident by teaching them strategies to succeed in their careers, business and in leadership.
With straightforward and practical advice, I've been mentoring women in their careers for over fifteen years, drawing on my experience of climbing the corporate ladder and then going on to build six successful businesses, all while studying a BBA (Mktg & Psych), Masters CommMgmt and GradCert Educational Leadership.
I'm passionate about educating, sharing and speaking up for women across Australia. You can catch me weekly on Sunrise on Channel 7, SkyNews Weekend Edition, Mike & Emma on RnB Fridays, as well as my weekly #BossLady careers column in the Daily Telegraph.
This course is for you if...
- You're at ANY stage of your career
- You're ready to learn how to be confident in who you are
- You want to know how to successfully work with all kinds of people
- You want clear, actionable advice on how to navigate the workplace
Included in the Confident Career Woman
- 8 weeks of practical content with videos, written content, guides and worksheets
- 6 months access to the course (we all know life can get a bit crazy)
- Practical advice on how to progress your career, thrive at work and build confidence
- The tools and strategies no-one else is willing to share that will set you up to succeed
- Access to a supportive private Facebook community group to ask questions
- Money back guarantee within the first 7 days
Hear from women who have transformed their careers
“I have worked with Amanda as a career coach on a number of occasions, and each meeting has opened doors and motivation to a new breakthrough each time.
Amanda has the incredible ability to keenly identify what I need to focus on first, helping me to have the courage to chase my ambitions and dreams and put myself first.
Amanda knows EVERYONE and she is the consummate connector who can set anyone on their right path. Be prepared – she’s not a soft touch but she is the life shake-up that you need.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Amanda to anyone seeking change and momentum.”
— Sara A., Director of Sales & Marketing
I first met Amanda when I was severely depressed and thought I would just have to make do with life as I knew it. I was a single Mum with three kids under 5, temping with an agency in entry level roles.
Through her mentoring, Amanda helped me find my strengths, encouraged me to work on my talents, transfer skills and to not give up on wanting better for myself. I also found what I really wanted to be doing in life, nursing. This year, I will complete my Bachelor of Nursing. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd even make it to University, yet alone following my dreams.
Thank you Amanda for your mentoring, guidance and passion for helping women.
— Tara S.
JOIN THE WAITLIST!
Join me for 8 weeks of learning how to transform your career
Registrations are currently closed but you can join the waitlist to be the first to know when registrations open next!